At the end of this meeting, participants will:
• Understand the Health Worker Life Cycle approach, including challenges, interventions, and stakeholders for health workforce development and strengthening
• Learn about specific evidence and best practices for:
- Building an equitable and diverse health workforce, including approaches to integrate gender, promote youth, enhance women’s leadership, and strengthen CHW programming
- Sustaining the health workforce through evidence-informed planning & management, including digital health integration and innovations
- Optimizing the health workforce, including site- and community-level support, supervision and quality improvement approaches to promote health system equity, quality & resource optimization
• Exchange and interact to identify approaches, tools, and resources relevant to participants’ specific contextual health workforce challenges to accelerating progress towards health for all.